This contract is written in Italian and in the event of a dispute the Italian text is the only one that will be considered authentic by the parties
Reg. UE 2016/679
(European regulation on the protection of personal data)
02. Extreme identification of the owner, managers and RPD
Michele Matranga sas (Fiscal Code, VAT Number 04109520827, REA 171940 with registered office in Palermo, via Francesco Lo Iacono 91, firstname.lastname@example.org DATA PROTECTION MANAGER
03. Type of data processed
The visit and consultation of the Site do not generally involve the collection and processing of personal data of the user except for navigation data and cookies as specified below. In addition to the so-called “navigation data” (see below), personal data voluntarily provided by the user may be processed when the latter interacts with the functionality of the Website or requests to use the services offered on the Website.
In compliance with the Privacy Code, Michele Matranga sas may also collect your personal data from third parties in the performance of its business.
Personal data provided by you
Most of the personal data is provided by you when you search, book, communicate with us via chat, communicate with customer service. For example, provide personal information when: you are looking for a product, make a reservation, provide personal data for the profile, communicate with us by telephone, e-mail or otherwise, complete a questionnaire or a competition entry form, use our services, fill in a Wish List, write and rate reviews, request notification and / or notification services. Here is the data you provide us: your name, address and telephone number, content of reviews and e-mails sent to us, chat conversations.
Data collected automatically
04. Cookies and browsing data
05. Cookies used on the site
The Website uses the following types of cookies:
a) own, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow navigation on the Site, for purposes of internal security and system administration;
b) third-party, session and persistent cookies, necessary to allow the user to use multimedia elements on the Site, such as images and videos;
c) persistent third-party cookies used by the Site to send statistical information to the Google Analytics system, through which Michele Matranga sas can perform statistical analysis of accesses / visits to the Site. The cookies used exclusively pursue statistical purposes and collect information in aggregate form. Through a pair of cookies, one of which persistent and the other session (expiring when the browser is closed)
Google Analytics also saves a register with the start times of the visit to the Site and exit from it. You can prevent Google from tracking data through cookies and the subsequent processing of data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in from the following address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=it
06. How to disable cookies in browsers
- Click on the wrench icon on the browser bar
- Select “Settings”
- Click on “Show advanced settings”
- In the “Privacy” section, click on the “Content settings” button
- To enable cookies, in the “Cookies” section, select “Allow data saving locally”. In this way, both first-party and third-party cookies will be enabled. To enable only first-party cookies, instead, activate the “Block third-party cookies and site data”.
- To completely disable cookies, select “Prevent sites from setting data”
- Note that there are different levels of enabling cookies in Chrome. For more information on setting cookies on Chrome, refer to the following page from Google: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0, 8.0
- Click on “Tools” at the top of the browser window and click on “Internet Options”
- Move to the “Privacy” tab
- To enable cookies: Move the selector to “Medium” or lower
- To disable all cookies: Move the selector completely into the other
- Note that there are different levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Microsoft: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Click on “Options” from the browser menu
- Select the “Privacy” panel
- To enable cookies: Select the item “Accept cookies from sites”
- To disable cookies: Uncheck the item “Accept cookies from sites”
- Note that there are different levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Internet Explorer, refer to the following page from Mozilla: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies Opera
- Click on “Settings” from the browser menu • Select “Quick Settings” • To enable cookies: select “Activate Cookies”
- To disable cookies: deselect “Enable Cookies” • Note that there are different levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Opera, refer to the following page from Opera Software: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
Safari on OSX
- Click on “Safari” from the menu bar and select “Preferences”
- Click on “Security”
- To enable cookies: In the “Accept cookies” section select “Only for the site I’m browsing”
- To disable cookies: In the “Accept cookies” section select “Never”
- Note that there are different levels of enabling cookies on Internet Explorer. For more information on setting cookies on Opera, refer to the following page from Apple: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
For all browsers, refer to the online help of the browser you are using.
07. Storage of personal data
Personal data is stored and processed through computer systems managed by Michele Matranga sas; for more details, please refer to the “Scope of accessibility of personal data” section below. The data is processed exclusively by specifically authorized personnel, including personnel assigned to carry out extraordinary maintenance operations.
08. Purposes and methods of data processing
Michele Matranga sas may process the user’s personal data for the following purposes: use by users of services and features on the Site, management of requests and reports from their users, sending newsletters. Furthermore, with the additional and specific optional consent of the user Michele Matranga sas. may process personal data for marketing purposes, ie to send the user promotional material and / or commercial communications relating to the products and services of the Company and / or third parties with whom the aforementioned company has entered into commercial agreements and / or of marketing at the indicated addresses, to elaborate studies, statistical and market research, to verify the level of user satisfaction and for every customer loyalty activity, both through traditional methods and / or means of contact (such as, paper mail, phone calls with operator, etc.), that automated (such as, internet communications, fax, e-mail, text messages, applications for mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets -cd.APPS-, social network accounts-eg via Facebook or Twitter- , etc.). Personal data are processed both in paper and electronic form and entered into the company information system in full compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, including security and confidentiality profiles and based on principles of correctness and lawfulness of processing. In compliance with EU Reg. 2016/679, the data are kept and kept until obsolescence, considering the different purposes of use.
09. Security and quality of personal data
Michele Matranga sas undertakes to protect the security of the user’s personal data and complies with the security provisions of the applicable law in order to avoid data loss, illegitimate or illegal use of data and unauthorized access to the same. Furthermore, the information systems and computer programs used by Michele Matranga sas are configured in such a way as to minimize the use of personal and identifying data; these data are processed only for the achievement of the specific purposes pursued from time to time. Michele Matranga sas uses multiple advanced security technologies and procedures to promote the protection of users’ personal data; for example, personal data is stored on secure servers located in places with secure and controlled access. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data during their submission, using the standard SSL cryptographic protocol for the information you enter. The user can help Michele Matranga sas to update and keep correct their personal data communicating any changes related to their address, their qualification, contact information, etc.
10. Scope of communication and access to data
Your personal data may be communicated to:
• all the subjects to whom the right of access to such data is recognized by virtue of regulatory provisions;
• to our collaborators, employees, as part of their duties;
11. Nature of provision of personal data
The provision of some personal data by the user is mandatory to allow Michele Matranga sas to manage communications, requests received by the user or to recontact the user to follow up on his request in this case the provision is mandatory to allow to the company to respond to the request that, in default, can not be processed. On the contrary, the collection of other data is optional: failure to provide will not entail any consequences for the user. The provision of personal data by the user for marketing purposes, as specified in the section “Purposes and methods of processing” is optional and the refusal to provide them will have no consequence. The consent granted for marketing purposes is intended to be extended to the sending of communications carried out through automated and traditional methods and / or contact means, as above exemplified.
12. Rights of the interested party
12.1 Article 15 (right of access), 16 (right of rectification) of EU Reg. 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing the processing of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated, in particular if recipients of third countries or international organizations;
d) the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the right of the interested party to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject
12.2 Right pursuant to art. 17 of EU Reg. 2016/679 – right to cancellation(“right to be forgotten”)
The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the deletion of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay if one of the following reasons exists:
a) personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the data subject revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) or Article 9 (2) (a) and whether there is no other legal basis for the processing;
c) the data subject opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (1) and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21 (2);
d) personal data have been processed unlawfully;
e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
f) personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1 of EU Reg. 2016/679
12.3 Right referred to in art. 18 Right of limitation of treatment
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to verify, exercise or defend a right in court;
d) the interested party has opposed the treatment pursuant to article 21, paragraph 1, Reg EU 2016/679 pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
12.4 Right pursuant to Article 20 Right to data portability
Right pursuant to Article 20 Right to data portability The data subject has the right to receive, in a structured, commonly used and automatically readable form, the personal data concerning him/her provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments from part of the data controller
13. Revocation of consent to treatment
The interested party may revoke the consent to the processing of your personal data by sending a registered letter to the following address: Michele Matranga sas, registered office in Palermo 90144, via Francesco Lo iacono 91 accompanied by a photocopy of your identity document, with following text:
«revocation of consent to the processing of all my personal data». At the end of this operation your personal data will be removed from the archives as soon as possible. If you would like more information on the processing of your personal data, or exercise the rights referred to in paragraph 7 above, you can send a registered A/R to the following address Michele Matranga sas, registered office in Palermo 90144, via Francesco Lo iacono 91 Before we can provide you, or change any information, you may need to verify your identity and answer some questions. An answer will be provided as soon as possible.
14. Right to contact the Authority
The interested party has the right to make a complaint to the competent authority.